Recommend me to your friends

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Apologies to NCL

I wrote a post yesterday, (see here), bemoaning the amount of money cruise lines charge babies under the age of two. The reason this topic occurred to me was because of a press release from NCL stating they would be scrapping free child places for children under the age of two and instead charging them the standard third/fourth guest rate.

And that's where my apology to NCL comes in. This press release, (whilst accurate), only related to the North American cruise market. UK passengers can still get the free kids places for children under two.
Whilst I still think most cruise lines charge far too much to bring babies onboard NCL, along with MSC and a few others, remain one of the good guys by offering free places for children under two, (as long as you live in the UK).
So my apologies to NCL for yesterdays post.

Happy cruising

PS. If you live in the US feel free to contact me via phone/email/skype if you want to take advantage of these rates ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment