Recommend me to your friends

Saturday 30 March 2013

Royal Princess launch ceremony

"It's a hard job but I supose somebody has to do it".
Yep, you've guessed it I've just had my invatation to the naming ceremony of the Royal Princess on the 12th June this year, (which is nice as the 12th will be my birthday).
I've got all my fingers crossed for good weather as the pictures Princess have been releasing of the top deck look amazing!



It's that glass walkway I really want to see!

The one thing we are still to find out is who'll be the Godmother of the new ship. Early rumours were suggesting that it might be Kate Middleton but as she'll be eight months pregnant at the time that's looking doubtful now. Assuming they don't ask me Princess are keeping the identity of the Godmother under strict wraps at the moment so I guess I'll just have to be patient and find out.

In the meantime if any of you have any questions about the Royal Princess just post them here and I'll do my best to answer them all when I'm onboard.

Happy crusiing

No comments:

Post a Comment