Recommend me to your friends

Monday 21 May 2012

Man vs Food - San Juan

I wrote a post a month or two back about some of the food you could expect to be served on an Alaskan cruise, (you can read it here).
The video I used was taken from a show called Man vs Food, an American show that's just made it's way over to the UK from their Travel Channel.
It's about a New yorker called Adam who travels around the US sampling some of the more delicious, (unhealthy), foods on offer there. I watched an episode last night all about the food you'll experience in San Juan and as I've just booked a hotel for a client there for a three day stay before their cruise I thought I'd share the episode with you so you can see some of the culinary delights available in San Juan.

Happy cruising
Part one......



Part two.........

No comments:

Post a Comment