Recommend me to your friends

Monday 14 May 2012

Real Cruise Quotes from Twitter

I was having a look at Twitter last night when I came across a great Tweet, (def: a post written by someone on Twitter),  so if any of you are on Twitter I'd recommend you start following this person as they really made me laugh. You can find them at @cruise_quotes.
It's a collection of quotes someone has heard other cruisers make whilst they've been onboard and whilst some of them sound silly I can well imagine some of the cruisers I've met saying them.
Check it out!
But for those of you not on Twitter I've included some of my favourites here.........

Happy cruising

PS feel free to follow me on Twitter as well at @James_cruise_co


Passenger to the Captain  - Should you not be on the Bridge? Who's driving the ship?

Passenger standing next to stairs, asked this question - which way is up?

Overheard at muster drill, Antarctica (immersion suit routine) Passenger: I would not bother about that, I’ll wait to be rescued.

Passenger: When the ship moors opposite a port do we have to swim across?

Passenger (being serious) - Where do you keep the mini sub like in the Bond movies, can I have a ride in it?

Passenger: Oh, sorry I thought those three stripes meant you were a superior waiter.

Passenger: Can you give this to the Chief Engineer handing over his camera - my camera isn't working.

Passenger: What time is the midday ice carving?

Passenger: How far is this ship above sea level?

Passenger on deck: If I fell off the boat without anyone knowing, would the ship come back for me?

What do you think? Have you ever met a passenger like that? Or can you see yourself in some of those comments? Feel free to add any other comments you may have overheard/made onboard and don't forget to check them out on Twitter!

Happy cruising


No comments:

Post a Comment