Recommend me to your friends

Thursday 10 February 2011

40 weeks today

Well, which ever of you had the 10th of Feb in the sweepstakes have lost I'm afraid. Yep, me and my good wife reached the forty week mark today and still no baby!
I don't think I can ever be remember being this impatient in my life. Not even the run up to Christmas as a kid was as bad as this.
Fingers crossed it'll be any day now though so if you find a sudden silence on my blog page you'll know it's because I'm busy with sleepless nights and dirty nappies again.
We've still not managed to come up with any names either. we know it's a girl but eight months and several arguments later the shortlist is still about fifteen names long so please, please.....

If any of my readers can think of any girls names for me, I'm asking for your help. All suggestions gratefully received!
And if I don't speak to you again before the happy event.

Happy Cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment