Recommend me to your friends

Sunday 27 February 2011

Newest addition to the Cruise Dot family

Well, newest addition assuming no one else has had any babies since I've been away on paternity leave anyway.
My apologies for my long absence but as you've probably realised I've been off on paternity leave for the last week and half and, being heartily sick of nappies, baby vomit and sleepless nights I'm looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow.

We named our daughter Summer Paige Crossland, born on the 16th February 2011, weighing 6lbs 7.5oz with Mom and baby home the next day.
She was a little underweight at birth, especially as she was a week late, (typical female), but is doing absolutely fine now as can be attested by the fact she keeps waking me up at 3:00am for food.
 As I've said I'm back at work tomorrow and looking forward to catching up withe everyone. If you click below you'll be able to see some pictures of little baby Summer and if you start checking back again regularly normal service will be resumed.

Happy cruising.



Ahhh, only a few minutes old. Is it just me or do all new born babies look like shaved baby monkeys?


Summers just being put down for the night.


With the teddy her Nan knitted for her.


All washed and cleaned for the next day and looking a lot cuter!


Her first night back home. Looking very cute now!


This is the first time Harry got to hold his little sister, (he'll only hold her now if we promise she wont poo on him again).


Hmmmm too many late night feeds me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment