Recommend me to your friends

Monday 14 January 2013

P&Os Signature cocktail

Did you know that P&O has it's own signature cocktail for it's guests to enjoy?
I mention it as someone emailed me the other day as they'd seen I'd just come back from a P&O  cruise and wanted to know if I could remember what was in it. They'd tried it onboard themselves and loved it but couldn't remember what was in it for them to recreate when they got home.

So for anyone else that's wondered what's in P&Os signature cocktail, The Sundowner it's...................

Bacardi rum;
tropical juices;
maraschino;
and exotic syrups
You then need to shake it, add ice and serve.

So what did you think? Have you tried the Sundowner on a P&O cruise? Did you like it?
Have you come across any other signature cocktails with other cruise lines? How do they compare?

Happy cruising






No comments:

Post a Comment