Recommend me to your friends

Saturday 19 January 2013

Uniworld river cruise brochure 2013

I've just had this new river cruise brochure sent through to me from Uniworld river cruises. I'm sharing it with you all as I only came back from a cruise on the Rhine with Uniworld recently and I had a great time, (you can read my review here). They're one of, (if not the), most luxurious river cruise lines out there on offer at the moment so I really recommend you take a look at their brochure below.

Happy, (river), cruising



1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Uniworld River Cruises offers more than 30 different itineraries and over 500 departures. They believe that although there are numerous ways to travel none compares to the comfort, convenience and luxury of river cruises.Thank you.

    Discount Uniworld Cruises

    ReplyDelete