Recommend me to your friends

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Cruisers, gotta love ‘em.

Now, obviously all our customers are refined, intelligent cruisers who know exactly what they want and understand all aspects of cruising.

That being the case I want to make it very clear that the following comments/questions obviously don’t come from our customers, I was emailed these by a friend . None of you would ever have asked anything like this, would you?

Does the crew live onboard?
Is the island we’re visiting completely surrounded by water?
How does the Captain know where to go?
When the Captains asleep, who steers the ship?
What do they do with the ice sculptures after they melt?
How many fjords do we get to the £pound?
What time is the 2:00 tour?
How will we know which photographs are ours?
I am married but if my wife is asleep can I still come to the singles party?
Do I put my luggage out before or after I go to sleep?
How cold does it get in the outside cabins? (In all fairness this one was from my wife)
We booked a cabin with a view for our honeymoon, and all we get to see out the window is a parking lot! (Again, said by my wife to me)


So come on, fess up, how many people can see themselves in the above list or have heard of any even better examples?

Happy cruising.

No comments:

Post a Comment