Recommend me to your friends

Sunday 18 July 2010

Unmissable Deal!!!!

I didn't believe this when I first saw it but have now confirmed it with the cruise line and it is correct!

The Costa Serena, doing a 7 day Med cruise, leaving on the 25 July, from Venice to Venice is now being offered cruise only for an amazing
£199 per person for an inside cabin
£249 per person for an outside cabin and
£299 for a balcony.
 The Costa Victoria has the same deal on the 24th July with the same itinerary, so I guess it just comes down as to which is your favourite ship.

Now if I can only get Royal Caribbean to offer the same deal on the Independence.

I repeat these rates aren't a mistake, they have been checked with Costa, but there not going to be around for long.
So call me now to book!

Happy Cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment