Recommend me to your friends

Sunday 10 April 2011

There's a first time for everything

Sorry I've been away for a few days folks but I've had a bit of a busy weekend enjoying the weather, (when I say busy obviously I mean completely chilling out and relaxing!). Fingers crossed your weekend's been as good as mine. I've spent all today chilling out in the back garden with a cold drink enjoying a barbecue whilst Harry, (my little lad), splashed around in the paddling pool.
Yesterday though we went for a picnic in the woods.



I'm a little ashamed to say I've lived in Studley for over 11 years now and never realised how extensive the woods were here. It's hard to see from these photos but the slopes were covered in bluebells. Still at least I've found them now and I'm planning on spending a lot more time exploring them this summer with the family.



Harry's trying to hide from his Mom here. I got told off for giving him away.


The very first time my little man climbed a tree. I was a very proud Dad yesterday!


So what did you guys n' gals get up to this weekend? Any interesting stories? Were you on a cruise? Chilling like me in the sun? Let me know here.

Happy Cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment