Recommend me to your friends

Friday 1 April 2011

P&O Aurora..........Is she Haunted?

My regular readers may remember that I sailed onboard the P&O ship Aurora last November; you can read the review for it here
Well last night I was printing some pictures off my computer when I noticed the below photo I took in the theatre. 
A blur on the lens?
A reflection of the light ?
Or is the theatre haunted?



I don't remember seeing anything at the time and neither does anyone I was standing with but I'm sure I can see a hooded figure floating onstage in this photo! What do you think?
Have any of you ever traveled on the Aurora? Have you noticed any ghostly going-ons onboard? Or have you seen any other ghosts on a different cruise ship?

Spooky!

5 comments:

  1. Had a great cruise aboard Aurora.....didn't see anything like this! Will be onboard again later this year...must try taking a photo in the theatre, too! I asume you were using a digital camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But then again, it being April 1st it might be too late to get a good photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents have just returned from a 17 night cruise on the Aurora and both witnessed the ghost of a lady in their cabin. My mum woke in the night to see a lady sitting up at the dressing table at the end of the bed. She woke my dad up who could also see her.A few nights later the lady re-appeared in the next door cabin where my aunt and uncle were sleeping. Has anybody else had a similar experience?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We also returned from the 17 night cruise on Aurora -26 July to 12 August -
      I saw a lady sitting at the dressing table facing the mirror and another lady (dressed in a red sparkly dress I believe)standing beside her facing the bed.This was about 4:00am. Another night I saw the lady in the dress at the cabin door, again at a similar time in the morning. We were on the lido deck. My sister, also on the lido deck but the other side of the ship, saw a figure,definitely female, in the early hours-woke her husband and he saw it as well!This can't be a coincidence!

      Delete
  4. Just returned from a new years trip to Germany and Belgium on Aurora and my friend saw the figure of a little girl in our cabin bathroom.

    ReplyDelete