Recommend me to your friends

Tuesday 11 January 2011

What will the weather for your cruise be like?

As you all know I was off on my hols in December, having fun making snowmen with my son Harry, so I missed all the disruption that the snow caused. A lot of our passengers were stranded at Heathrow or worse, (or better depending on how you look at it I supose), were stuck abroad as their flights couldn't get into the UK.
Everyone here at Cruise.co.uk worked really hard to arrange alternate flights for people or keep them up to date with weather reports and the status of their flights.

It wasn't just people with flights who were struggling however. People leaving from Southampton or Dover still had their own share of difficulties. You'd think that with no flights involved it would of been clear sailing, (no pun intended), but I know alot of people had trouble making it down to Southampton on time or at all. I've heard of stories of people stuck in the snow at home, stuck on the motorways or most annoyingly stuck in traffic trying to get into Southampton!
We also had load of calls from people trying to find out what the weather was like in Southampton or Dover and whether they should travel down or stay at home.
It was with this in mind that I spent a little bit of time yesterday redesigning the home page of this blog so that every time you click on it you can find up-to-date weather reports for both Southampton and Dover, (they're located about half way down the page). Hope they help.

Happy Cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment