Recommend me to your friends

Friday 22 July 2011

Confiscated luggage

Have you ever had any luggage confiscated from you on your cruise?
A bottle of wine perhaps?
A sneaky bottle of whisky?
Well don't worry you're not alone! A recent report from Southamptons port and operations security manager Glen Gardner revealed this rather scary picture.......
These are all items that have had to be confiscated from guests boarding cruise ships in Southampton. When I first read this report I thought it was just a bit of fun but after studying the picture I only have one question......
What's wrong with some people?
What possible reason can someone have for bringing on a set of bolt cutters? Or there own cutlery? And I've no idea why anyone would bring on there own handcuffs, (cough, cough).
Have you ever seen anyone have something like this confiscated from them at check-in? What's the strangest thing you've ever had confiscated from you by security on your cruise?
Let me know here.

Happy cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment