Recommend me to your friends

Monday 11 July 2011

Did you know - The Jade and Jewel

I was chatting to a customer today on one of my regular pre cruise calls, (I like to call everyone up just before their cruise to make sure they're all set for their cruise and that no last minute problems have arisen), when we got talking about the NCL cruises he had done in the past. He told me an interesting piece of gossip about the NCL Jade and the Jewel that I just couldn't resist sharing with you today.


Now I've never exactly been the biggest fan of NCLs colour schemes, in fact if I had to choose a word to describe them I wouldn't be far wrong with garish. However it turns out some of those bright colour schemes might serve a useful purpose.
Apparently on the carpets of both the Jade and Jewel, (if anyone knows if this is fleet wide please let me know), all the fishes on the carpets always point towards the front of the ship so that their guests can tell at a glance if they're heading towards the forward or aft sections of the ship.
Has anyone else ever noticed this?

Happy cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment