Recommend me to your friends

Monday 23 August 2010

The Grand, Old? Princess………………..

Have any of you sailed on the Grand Princess lately? I’ve been speaking to a lot of passengers recently just coming off her who have said she’s looking a bit tired and dated.

She is due for a refurb. next year, but I have a lot of passengers booked onto her between now and then and am a bit worried about them finding her a bit old.
It’s convenient for us Brits to book on her as she sails from Southampton all year round but if she really is starting to look as bad as some people are saying should I be recommending other ex U.K sailings to people? Her ratings on our review sites have been below standard latley.
To confuse me even further though a senior member of management has just come back from her and says she had an absolutely great time and she knows cruise ships inside and out.
So whats the answer?
Have you been on her recently?
What did you think of her?
Does she need that refurb urgently?
And most importantly would you recommend her to a friend?
As always let me know your thoughts here………

Happy Cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment