Recommend me to your friends

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Top tip of the week

I was chatting to a really nice lady on the phone yesterday when we got to discussing the pros and cons of six star luxury liners.

Should you save up and book one six star cruise, or have two or three four/five star cruises a year?
It was whilst discussing different six star cruise lines that I happened to look at some of Oceania’s prices. Because they don’t have many ships to the fleet their last minute deals aren’t fantastic, but if your booking for 2011 you can get yourself a 10 night cruise from Miami to Miami, cruise only on an inside cabin for just £859 per person or only £975 for an outside cabin. Thats brochure fare, without any past passenger discounts or any of our discounts.
Oceania pitch themselves as a five star plus cruise line, but in reality they end up being six star quality, and at these prices you'd have to be mad not to investigate them a bit more.
I’m actually off down to Southampton tomorrow to visit their Regatta ship so you’ll have to watch this space to see what I thought of her, but in the meantime check out Oceania 2011, trust me!

Happy cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment