Recommend me to your friends

Friday 6 August 2010

It's a new Cruise.co.uk baby!



For any of you that know me well, you’ll know that I have a little boy called Harry, coming up to two years in September.

Well, I’ve just found out I’ve another little one coming, due Feb 10th 2011, (I’m really excited).






I’ve put a picture of the 12 week scan photos below, two arms, two legs and a head, thank god.
The second scans not due till September, but we’re going to find out the sex.
Until then though were stuck on name ideas, so we need your help.
Neither of us wants anything to plain, like Matthew, Mark, Luke or John, but we don’t want to get to celeb/hippy and call the baby something like Brooklyn Moonchild Crossland – well actually I quite like that, but my wife vetoed it.
So I’m looking for your suggestions here, boy and girl, and if there are any managers reading this, I’m open to sponsorship deals with the middle name – Something Cruise.co.uk Crossland, joking, joking!

Let me hear your best ideas and I’ll let you know what the wife thinks

Happy Cruising


No comments:

Post a Comment