Recommend me to your friends

Monday 30 August 2010

My Bank Holiday Weekend

So what’s everyone been up to over the bank holiday? Enjoying yourselves I hope?

I had a great day on Saturday taking Harry, my little lad, to the Sea Life Centre in Birmingham. We had a great time, although he did get a bit upset when Daddy wouldn’t, in his own words, let him:
“Take the ting ray home Dada”
For anyone who hasn't been recently you have to go and check out their 4-D cinema. I’m not sure spraying water in my face and having a stick poke me in the back when I should be jumping quite counts as 4-D, but the 3-D aspect was absolutely amazing. I can’t wait till Royal Caribbean starts introducing 3-D cinemas on all their ships, it’s going to be great.
If anyones intrested you can follow this link for some half price vouchers.
Anyway below are just a couple of pictures of Harry enjoying himself at the Sea Life Centre, the top one is when he tried to climb in with the turtles.
“Go wimmin wid turtles Dada”.

Happy Cruising



No comments:

Post a Comment