Recommend me to your friends

Friday 5 August 2011

Confused by Harry Potter

Hi all. Today's post doesn't have anything to do with cruising, instead it's a question that's been bugging me for the last few days and I was hoping one of my readers might be able to help me.
Being the decent gent that I am I took my wife out to see the last Harry Potter movie recently. She's a massive fan and has been looking forward to seeing it since she saw the previous film.
I haven't really seen many of the movies, and this one was part two and I'd only seen half of the first one so perhaps my confusion is understandable.
Here's my question........
As far as I can make out the whole point of the films is that Voldemort couldn't kill Harry with his wand so he spent two movies looking for a better wand to kill him. So far so good. What I didn't understand is why he made such a big deal about it. Here's what I'm wondering.....
Why didn't he just get a gun and shoot him?
I mean how hard would that of been for an all powerful wizard to find? A nice big Magnum, 'Dirty Harry' style, (no pun intended). Ah well maybe the Harry Potter films just aren't for me.

Happy cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment