Recommend me to your friends

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Southampton cruise berths

We all know that when you're off on holiday, (whether it's a cruise or a land based holiday), it's sometimes the little things that can worry you the most.
One of the questions I'm asked most frequently by people about to travel on a cruise, (or at least those that are about to cruise from Southampton), is which berth they will be leaving from at Southampton docks.
If it's an emergency I've no problems ringing the cruise line and asking them for my clients but if you're just looking for the address to load into your satnav I've found this handy little website that lists all the berths that cruise ships will be laving from for any upcoming cruises. Just click this link here - Which berth is my ship docked in at Southampton? Hope you'll find it as useful as I have.

Happy cruising.

No comments:

Post a Comment