Recommend me to your friends

Monday 1 August 2011

Who are the Blue Man Group

I was talking to a customer today about a cruise he wanted to book on the NCL Epic when I happened to mention offhand that one of the shows onboard was the Blue Man Group.
"Ooh, that sounds interesting", he said. "What do they do?"

I cannot tell you how much this question irritated me. Not because he'd asked it and not because I didn't know. I just couldn't find a way to put it into words. And I've seen them live!

Well, they're a sort of comedy act; with paint and music and stuff, and they're sort of alternate and different and........

I must of sounded like a blathering idiot to this poor passenger!
My best advice to him was to look up some videos on YouTube of them as they're one of those things that need to be seen to be understood.
If anyone's ever seen the Blue Man Group and can come up with a better explanation for them than I could please let me know. In the meantime for anyone who's looking to book a cruise on the NCL Epic or for anyone who's just interested in seeing them I've put a couple of videos below for you to have a look at.

Happy cruising





2 comments:

  1. Blue Man Group - A couple of weird Bald Guys - or maybe that's just you and me James!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can say foryou shiny doc, but I've never been blue lol

    ReplyDelete