Recommend me to your friends

Friday 12 August 2011

Update on Star Clippers

Just a quick follow on tonight to Tuesdays post about Star Clippers. Several of you have emailed me some interesting facts and figures about Star Clippers cruises, some of which I already knew, some of them I didn't.
My favourite little known fact however is about the Royal Clipper, Star Clipper cruises largest yacht.
Whilst onboard you have to make sure you get a drink in a bar called the Captain Nemo lounge. As the title suggests it's located under the waterline and has portholes from which you can see out under the waves.
Maybe not so useful cruising the Baltics but perfect for those Caribbean itineraries for looking out at all the tropical fish.
It's also the only cruise ship that I know of to offer this amazing facility.

Happy cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment