Recommend me to your friends

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it’s…wait a minute is it a boy or a girl?

How excited am I? I’ve been waiting patiently for weeks now and it’s finally here.

My wife’s 20 week scan.
We finally get to find out if it’s a boy or a girl! The appointment with the midwife is tomorrow morning and I can’t wait. I can finally start getting ready for the new one, picking out clothes, colour schemes for the nursery etc.
For obvious reasons I wont be in tomorrow, if it’s urgent either email me and I’ll pick it up from home or contact the main office number on 0800 408 6200.
For those of you who follow my blog regularly I still haven’t had any response back from the MD’s about my sponsorship idea for the baby’s middle name to be cruise.co.uk, but I am excited about being able to halve the shortlist of names we have got down to just the boy/girl suggestions.
We are still struggling with name suggestions so check back tomorrow to find out the good news and let me hear your suggestions.

Until tomorrow then……

Happy Cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment