Recommend me to your friends

Friday 24 September 2010

It's A...........................

                      Girl!



Yep, you heard it here first. We also now have a confirmed due date for the 10th of Feb 2011 so don't expect to get me on my direct dial on or around that date!
As you can imagine I'm really pleased with the news as, along with Harry (my eldest) this gives me the full set. Married, with a mortgage and two kids, hmmmmm whatever happened to that 19 year old I remember that used to go out partying every weekend - Feeling really old today.
As you've probably read here before we're really struggling to think up names for the baby, all the names we like our families hate and all the names our families have suggested we hate. I did have a look last night at the 100 most popular baby names for girls and would you believe Brick was no. 98. Brick!!!!!!!
Assuming she doesn't get named Brick, we could both really use your suggestions. I'm now relying on the awesome power of the internet, please don't let me down, let me hear your suggestions for names here.


Happy cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment