Recommend me to your friends

Sunday 12 September 2010

My 'Daddy Cool' Saturday

Every other weekend I like to take my little lad Harry to a nursey group specificaly for Fathers and children. No Mommys allowed! It's only for an hour and a half every other Saturday but it's something we both really look forward to, which notmaly means on a Saturday morning I wake up with a two year old bouncing on my bed shouting
'Yay! Daddy Cool!'
Anyway, recentley, as some of the children have gotten older and moved on to do diffrent things, the nursery has had trouble recruiting new Dads to come along. It always amazes me as to the amount of Dads that seem to be scared about spending time alone withe their kids. I wouldn't give up my Saturday mornings with Harry for anything.
Anyway, to counter act this lack of numbers the nrsery, on Saturday just gone, decided to hold an open day where Moms and Dads would both be welcome, so that they could show off all the services the centre offers. Below are some pictures of Harry enjoying himself, but I managed to talk some off the folk from cruise.co.uk into coming along, so you'll have to check out their blogs as well to see what they thought of the day.




He wouldn't sit still long enough to have his face painted as Spider-Man, so he ended up with Spider-Mans web on his hand instead. He cried when it washed off in the bath.
 



Happt Cruising everyone.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely post. Shame more Dads don't go as you say it's great for them to have time alone with their little ones.

    ReplyDelete