Recommend me to your friends

Monday 27 September 2010

Port of call Picture Quiz no.3

The Good ol' U.S of A.

Woops. I guess it just goes to show even the best of all can make mistakes. I've put together a couple of these quizzes now and it wasn't till it was pointed out to me that I realised my mistake.
I hadn't changed the name of the pictures, so all you had to do to guess the name was click the picture and the name of the port would appear. Oh well, we live and learn. No wonder so many of you were emailing me telling me the quizzes were too easy. Hopefully you'll struggle a bit more with this next quiz, ports of call in North America.
Best of luck.
































Happy cruising

2 comments:

  1. I'll have a lucky stab at...

    Honolulu (Oahu)

    San Francisco

    New Orleans (Louisiana)

    Tampa

    Ft Lauderdale

    New York (manhattan)

    Boston

    Canaveral

    Miami

    Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly there Anonymous, just numbers 4,6 and 7 wrong

    ReplyDelete