Recommend me to your friends

Monday 6 September 2010

My 100th Blog Post!

I know it's only another number. I know if you start counting from one you'll eventually reach it, but still, one hundred is a bit of a milestone. It's been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster, from ash clouds to ship launches; B.A strikes to world cup wins and defeats.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you constant readers out there who have followed my blog for the last few months; I appreciate you all coming back to check out my latest post and wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your comments/questions/musings. Thank you all.
I thought it would be fun to take this opportunity to look back over the last few months and list my personal top ten favourite posts. I might also have a word with one of our I.T gremlins to see what the most popular posts were by numbers and see how they compare.

So without any further ado, innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn one
1. My review on the Independence of the Seas - possibly one of my favourite ships at sea, until I finally get out to see the Oasis of the Seas anyway, and judging from all your comments one of your favourites as well!

2. In at number two is my little rant after our one all draw at the hands of the U.S of A during the world cup.

3. In at a respectable third place has to be my review of the Oceania Regatta, my first experience of a six star cruise ship and to this day I still can't believe we spent 45 minutes touring the ship and  2.5 hours in the dining room, absolutely amazing food!

4. I'm still really chuffed to have found out that I'll be a Dad again in February so my new cruise.co.uk baby post has to come in at no.4

5. This one never really got many comments back but I still think my foray into video blogging was absolutely hilarious so my Cruise Cartoon blog comes in at no.5

6. In at six was my blog with the Reservoir Dogs transcript in it. I still think Mr. Pinks rant on tipping is the best argument I've ever heard about the subject!

7. It's  a bit of a cheat but I'm putting two blogs in at no.7. Cruisers, gotta love em and Genuine complaints to travel agents still make me laugh when I re read them.
8. At 8 is one of the very first blogs I ever did about Bangkok and how it doesn't really exist. Intrigued? Go back and read it, you'll be shocked.

9. My cruise agent look alike blog had to get in here somewhere just for some of the comments floating around the office after I posted it.

10. The blog I wrote about how E-cigarettes would now be allowed on most cruise ships also gets a top ten place. The reason that I'm so proud of this one is that several people emailed me after telling me how they had given up smoking thanks to this blog. I got a warm and glowy feeling inside.

You'll have to let me know back about your own favourite posts but in the meantime here's to the next one hundred posts, thank you all again and as always

Happy Cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment