Recommend me to your friends

Saturday 4 December 2010

21 days to go

It’s getting exciting now, not long to go at all – less than three weeks. Today’s Christmas treat is obviously only my personal opinion, but I’m expecting you all to add your own top tens underneath as well.

My top ten favourite Christmas movies
10. It’s a wonderful life – Not a massive fan of this movie, but let’s face it what Christmas is complete without watching it at least once?


9. The Hog Father – I’m a big Terry Prachett fan so this was going to gave to be in here somewhere.

8. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation – Pure comedy genius – ‘Nuff said

7. Scrooged – Not my favourite remake of a Christmas carol but definitely one of the better ones.

6. Black Adders A Christmas Carol – A bit of a contentious one here, I love this movie, (and Blackadder episodes in general), but my wife absolutely hates it, in fact I’ve never known a female that did like Blackadder, Too much of a generalization – You decide.

4. Miracle on 34th St. – I like both versions of this movie but I think the court case ending is much better in the 1994 ending.

3. Bernard and the Genie – I loved this movie as a kid but haven’t seen it in years so if anyone knows where I can get a copy let me know here.

2. Elf – Will Farrell, raised as an Elf in the North Pole, It shouldn’t work but it does, giving it a very proud second place.

1. Muppets Christmas carol – By far my favourite version a Christmas Carol and it’s rapidly turning into my son Harrys favourite movie too, (he’s two and a half now). He’s already watched it four times so far! (If I have too watch it with him much more it may well drop off my favourites list altogether).

So what’s your top ten? Add your favourites below and remember to watch all ten over the next 21 days to get you into that Christmas mood.

Merry Christmas everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment