Recommend me to your friends

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Just 4 days now

I met up with an old friend today for a few Christmas drinks and it was whilst swapping stories about our kids and the cute things they do he told me this little gem, which I'm about to share with you.
It's important to remember during this story that my friend is the owner of a B&B up north, (he was down visiting family).

He went to see his eldest sons first Nativity play last week, (his son is five); his son was playing the inn keeper of the story when this happened:

Joseph - Is there any room in the inn?

Inn Keeper - Certainly sir, we have your reservation right here.

Joseph - Errrr

I love funny Christmas stories like this and would love to hear some of yours so if something like this has ever happened to you, or something even funnier add your stories below.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment