Recommend me to your friends

Wednesday 22 December 2010

3 days and counting

Well there's only three days left day and I finaly finished all my Christmas shopping, (I say finished, I only started it today as well).
I really hope you've all enjoyed my little Christmas Advent calender and have found it funny/useful/informative or all of the above. I'm going to try and hit all three for you now with todays Advent treat.
Below is my top ten favourite funny Christmas facebook status updates.
I hope you find them as funny as I did; feel free to re-use any of them on your own facebook status updates. If you have seen any other funny Christmas statuses or come across any in the next few days feel free to come back and add them below.

1. thinks Santa has the right idea in only visiting people once a year.

2. thinks that this year he/she is going to buy all his Christmas presents from Nike – Made for kids……..by kids.
3. thinks the worst thing about office parties is looking for a new job the next day.
4. thinks anyone who believes men are better than women has obviously never seen me wrapping Christmas presents.
5. So let me get this right; he has a dodgy beard; has no obvious source of income; and flies to cities all over the world? Are we sure Santa isn’t laundering drug money?
6. is going to eat his weight in mince pies.
7. Is wondering if we abolished Christmas, Fathers day and birthdays would the aftershave industry go out of business?
8. has heard that Birmingham city council won’t be having a Nativity scene this year. It’s nothing to do with political correctness; they just couldn’t find three wise men and a virgin.
9. thinks Christmas Eve just be re-named and re-branded as kick an elf day.
10. Dear Santa
      Please define naughty……….

Merry Christmas all

No comments:

Post a Comment