Recommend me to your friends

Monday 20 December 2010

Just 5 days left....

I cannot believe how much snow we have had over the last few days; I'm just glad I'd already booked the time off work so that I can enjoy it all with my family rather than having to struggle through it into work.
I'd been trying to think of something a bit light-hearted to cheer everyone up still struggling to work everyday when my wife sent me a text saying wouldn't it of been funny if the three wise men had been wise women?
They would have asked for directions, arrived on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable for Mary, made her some nourishing soup for later and bought the baby Jesus practical gifts.
You can find my response to her below.



Yeah well, this is what they would have said as soon as they left;

"Did you see those sandals Mary was wearing? And with that gown?"
"That baby doesn't look anything like Joseph"
"Can you believe they were just letting all those filthy animals wander around!"
"I heard Joseph isn't even working right now"
"And that donkeys seen better days"
" Want to make a bet about how long it'll be before you get your soup bowl back"

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment