Recommend me to your friends

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Only 24 days to go!

 Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas to one and all.
I’ve decided you’re not going to get any cruise news/stories/jokes/blogs out of me for the next month; instead I’m going to be running my very own online advent calendar for December 2010. So what do you need to do?
Just add this page to your favourites for the next month and then check back every day for your new Christmas treat.
The countdown starts here!
The below video may seem a bit random, but it always puts me in a Christmassy feeling and the countdown to Christmas can’t begin till I’ve seen it on TV for the first time. You’ll have to let me know if you feel the same.
Enjoy…….
(if you're having trouble seeing this just click the bix white box below)



Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment