Recommend me to your friends

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Top ten .......Worst things to happen in the morning.

I was reading the paper this morning when I came across this survey conducted by Gregs about the things people most hate to happen to them first thing in the morning.
It made me smile because so many things I hate about early mornings was on there so I thought I'd share the list with you today to see if you agree with it or if you could add any more to the it.



10. Being left out of the breakfast run at work
9. Not having time to buy a coffee on the way to work
8. Not having time to buy your favourite breakfast.
7. A ladder in your tights, (can't say this one has ever really bothered me)!
6. The moment you realise it's going to be a bad hair day, (and it's been years since this one bothered me)!
5. Burning your toast.
4. Running for and then missing your bus or train
3. Running out of cash
2. Getting a parking fine or a bill in the post.
1. An argument with a loved one.

I'd also probably add not waking up on a cruise ship, but that's just me. How many more can you add?

Happy cruising

1 comment:

  1. Just had two more emailed to me

    When your alarm doesn’t go off!!
    When you spill toothpaste down you!

    How many more are there?

    ReplyDelete