Recommend me to your friends

Tuesday 15 March 2011

What would you like from these blogs?

I was looking through some old blog posts today when I realised I'd been writing this blog for nearly a year. I hope you've all enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. For todays post I'm looking for a bit of feedback to try and find out just how much you've enjoyed it.
It's fairly easy to keep a track of how many people have been reading my posts but the question I wanted to ask you all today was why.

Which of my posts have you enjoyed the most.
The descriptions of the ships?
The advice for first time cruisers?
The jokes?
The games?
Is there anything you'd like to see me add going forward? Or change? Or see more of? As I've said I'm glad you've all enjoyed things up till now but I'd love to get some feedback on what you've thought so far and what you'd like to see added. (Fingers crossed you vote for more ship reviews as it'll mean work will have to send me down to Southampton more).

So let me know what you think and I'll see what I can do.

And as always, happy cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment